Private bike ride in Saint-Georges-d'Oléron with tasting
The Fat Bike is an ATV suitable for traveling on the sand.
You will discover the sandy forest, the beach and the light of the Saumonards around a circuit of 15 to 25 km depending on your level.
The ride ends in an oyster hut in Fort-Royer around a plate of oysters, a glass of wine and a discussion on the site.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- ATV and helmet
What's excluded :
- Discovery of the forest and the salmon beach by fat bike.
Tasting of local oysters and discussion on the history and local life of Oléron.
• Plate of oysters with glass of white wine
Departure Point :45 Avenue des Albatros, 17190 Saint-Georges-d'Oléron, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.