Private Best of Ha Noi Capital from Ha Long Bay
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Arrive Ha Noi City. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. You’ll also the Ho Chi Minh Museum where you can learn about this remarkable man and what he did for Vietnam and the world..
Stop At: One Pillar Pagoda, Ong Ich Khiem St, Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
Stop At: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, the heart and soul of Hanoi.
Stop At: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Van Huyen Street Cau Giay, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
stop in at MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY.This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labelled in Vietnamese, French and English.Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing. You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There's also a centre for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures.
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cai Lan Port or where ship docking near byDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: FlexiblePorts
- Cai Lan Port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.