Private Berlin Street Art Tour with Graffiti, Murals and Berlin Wall
Introduce yourself to the city's most engaging graffiti and murals on this private tour in Berlin. Find out how street art can tell you all the stories of Berlin’s politics, past, and cutting-edge culture.
Take a chance to visit alternative districts to admire these colorful creations and unlock their symbolism with a guide. See the art coverin the longest remaining stretch of the Berlin Wall, and learn about the creative minds behind the spray paint. This tour through the heart of German art loads up your travel palette in living color. See the weird and wonderful side of Berlin.
• Learn everything about Berlin's artistic culture and conflicts through its vibrant street art
• Understand the meaning behind large-scale murals and intentional graffiti
• Great way to explore German neighborhoods off the typical tourist path
• Private guide for a more all-around viewing experience
• See new and famous examples of Berlin street art
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Customizable itinerary
- Friendly local guide
- Private walking street art tour
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Public transport ticket (not included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berlin, Berlin
Dive into the real Berlin with an introduction to the German capital's graffiti and street art culture! Berlin has long been hailed as a haven for creative and unique artists, and this excursion will introduce you to some of the best urban art Berlin has to offer. Be a part of Berlin’s rich artistic community! Learn the story of graffiti in Berlin on a walking tour, seeing the latest and best examples of Berlin street art.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memorial of the Berlin Wall, Bernauer Strasse 111, 13355 Berlin Germany
You’ll get out of the city centre into the neighbourhoods that have made Berlin a world class city for art, design, and, well, fun! There you’ll see the giant murals, little stickers and secret stencils that make up the ever-changing Berlin street art scene.
See the art coverin the longest remaining stretch of the Berlin Wall, visit an avant-garden venue on the banks of the Spree River, and learn about the creative minds behind the spray paint.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :World Time Clock, Alexanderpl. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.