Private Belgrade Layover Tour
Want to do something interesting during your layover time in Belgrade? Let us present You the magic of the "White City" on this private layover tour!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Gift/Souvenir from the company
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Yugoslavia
- Entry/Admission - Aerodrom Nikola Tesla
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Novi Belgrade, Novi Belgrade, Belgrade
After airport pick up the tour will start by driving through the new part of the city called New Belgrade. This part of Belgrade was developed during Tito's era, when the country was named Yugoslavia. Nowadays this is the main business and residential area in the whole city.
Stop At: Museum of Yugoslavia, Mihaila Mike Jankovica 6, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
After seeing the main attractions that New Belgrade has to offer we will proceed to Museum of Yugoslavia in order for you to completely understand tumultuous history of Tito's Promised Land. This Memorial complex is divided in three parts: The Museum May 25th - the first purpose-designed and built museum in Belgrade, The House of Flowers - resting place of former Yugoslav president Josip Broz Tito and his wife Jovanka Broz, and The Old Museum with the permanent exhibition of the Museum of Yugoslavia.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Sava Temple, Krusedolska 2a, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
A short drive will take us to Saint Sava Temple, the second largest orthodox church in the whole Europe with stunning crypt and main dome filled with mosaics that will leave you completely breathless
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Tasmajdan Park, Belgrade Serbia
Next on our route is Tashmajdan Park, second largest park within the city of Belgrade
Pass By: The National Assembly, 13, Nikola Pasic Square, Belgrade Serbia
Afterwards we will pass by the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia. This monumental building was built in the early twentieth century, and it served firstly as the National Parliament of Yugoslavia, then Serbia and Montenegro, and it eventually became the Parliament of Serbia in 2006. It is one of Belgrade’s most significant buildings that has witnessed many important events in the history of the city and of the nation as well.
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
Next landmark that you are going to see is Kalemegdan Park or Belgrade Fortress, number one attraction in the city. Here we will finally reach the rivers, and we are going to show you the best places that offer splendid view over the confluence, New Belgrade and Zemun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Knez Mihailova, between Kalemegdan and Terazije center of Belgrade, Belgrade Serbia
From Belgrade Fortress we will continue our walking tour of the city of Belgrade by visiting the main shopping and pedestrian street zone called Knez Mihailo Street which will take us all the way to Republic Square - the main meeting point.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trg Republike, Streets of Kolarceva, Belgrade Serbia
Republic Square is main epicenter of the city. Here you will see two most valuable buildings for cultural life in Belgrade: National Museum, built at the beginning of 20th century, and National Theater, built as the first theater in the city itself. In the center of the square is the Monument dedicated to Knez Mihailo, Serbian ruler who liberated the city from the Ottomans.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Terazije Fountain, Balkanska Street Between Hotel Moskva and Hotel Balkan, Belgrade Serbia
The last attraction of your Belgrade Layover Tour will be the most charming square in Belgrade called Terazije with beautiful hotel Moskva as one of the main landmarks in Belgrade.
Free time for lunch before the transfer back to Nikola Tesla Airport.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Aerodrom Nikola Tesla, Belgrade, Serbia
Transfer to Belgrade Airport.
End of services.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The traveler needs to advise us with the Flight Number and Arrival Time as well as Departure Time. Airports
- Nikola Tesla Airport, Aerodrom Beograd 59, Beograd 11180, Serbia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/16/2019 - 2/1/2023
Tuesday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Supplier keeps the right to change the Program due to unforeseen circumstances - bad weather conditions, site closed for visits due to National holidays, reconstructions or similar.
- This is a Private Activity - only your group will participate!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.