Private Belfast Departure Transfer-Belfast Hotel / Accomm to Belfast CityAirport
Arrange a hassle-free finish to your stay in Belfast with this private, door-to-door transfer service from your central Belfast hotel to Belfast Airport. Simply meet your driver at your hotel and settle into your private, climate-controlled vehicle that accommodates up to eight passengers. Then, sit back and relax on your smooth and effortless journey direct to your terminal. Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule.
• One-way private departure transfer from your city hotel in Belfast to the Belfast Airport
• Door-to-door service with a professional driver
• Rates cover private groups of one to eight passengers
• Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist
- Professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- 1 hour
Please reconfirm your pick up time 48 hours prior to transfer.
Passengers must be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby 3 hours ahead of flight time. When picking up from private addresses, your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number if provided.
Departure Point :
Please re-confirm your pickup timing 48 hours prior through our web-portal. Passengers must be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby 3 hours ahead of flight time. When picking up from private addresses, your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number if provided
OtherGeorge Best Belfast City Airport, Belfast BT3 9JH, UK - Belfast City Airport
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/24/2020
12/25/2020 - 12/26/2020
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
12/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
1/1/2021 - 1/1/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
1/2/2021 - 3/31/2021
Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
4/1/2021 - 12/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Belfast BT3 9EE, UK - Belfast City Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. There will be no charge for car seat on any shared transfers. Please note that child seats may not always be available, even if requested in advance.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitizers, Social distancing, and partitions where available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.