Private Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall
Immerse yourself in history and spend the day exploring the Great Wall of China. Visit Mutianyu on a day tour, and access a beautiful and less-visited section of the Wall. Stand in awe at the sheer size of the wall, green pastures, and mountains. Enjoy the natural scenery on your hike, and get stunning pictures of the panoramic views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Airport pickup and dropoff
- Parking lot fee
- Toll fee
- Private driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- English Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Meet your private driver in Beijing airport at around 7:00 am based on your flight . It takes about 1 to 1.5 hours driving from airport area to Mutianyu Great Wall.
Mutianyu Great Wall was opened to tourists on May Day in 1986, the second Great Wall site opened to tourists after Badaling section.
Watchtowers are tensely distributed along the Mutianyu Great Wall, and the surrounding natural scenery is also breath-taking. You will find it is covered by woods and bushes over ninety-six percent of the total scenic area, and that is why it's recognized as the best-preserved section of Great Wall. Today you will hike and explore this best-preserved Great Wall section, after hiking Great Wall transfer back to airport with your private driver.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup and dropoff Beijing international airport
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.