Private Beijing Historical Tour II - Summer Palace, Lama Temple & Panda Garden
Visit two of Beijing’s most important historic sites on a full-day tour that features the Lama Temple (Yonghegong) and UNESCO heritage-listed Summer Palace. You also see giant pandas, stop at a jade store and tea house, and relax over a Chinese-style lunch. Your experienced guide provides informative commentary on the history and culture of each site, as well as background on China's famous panda bears and an introduction to modern Beijing. Enjoy time for photos and questions at each stop on this fascinating Beijing sightseeing tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 07:30AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Chinese style lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned coach/mini-van
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Yonghe Lamasery and one of the best examples of the regions many sacred temples. Lama Temple reveals diverse architectural styles from Han, Mongolia, Manchuria and Tibet, and the impressive 60-foot Maitreya Buddha, carved form a single sandalwood tree.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Emperors retreat, the historic Summer Palace. Used for eight centuries, the Empress Dowager Cixi had the estate renovated in the 19th century, including the manmade lake we see today. Besides touring the ornate palace, you will stroll through one of Beijing's favorite parks.
After that, Its on to one of the highpoints of anyone visiting Beijing, a trip to see the frolicking Pandas, a living Chinese treasure.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highwayDates: Tuesday, Thursday and SaturdayReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 2 years and under travel free of charge, providing they are not occupying a seat.
- Confirmation tour will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.