Private Beijing Half Day Tour Including Cooking Class And Temple Of Heaven Visit
Experience the interesting Beijing cooking class and famous Temple of Heaven within short half day. Chinese food is famous all over the world, and you also realize variety of ingredients when you cook it. Chinese cuisine is very delicious and there are lots of details for you to learn.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee charge of sites
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Your Beijing tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 9:50am in the morning, then go to our Hutong culture center and the host will accompany you to buy fresh vegetable and meat at local market so that you can experience local Beijing people 's life. Later on you will learn how to cook 4 authentic dishes including Sichuan chicken, Fish flavored pork, different delicious cold dish salad and making dumpling.
China is a country with a time-honored civilization and a land of ceremony and decorum. Whenever guests visit at home, and it is necessary to make and serve tea to them, so we will experience interesting Chinese tea ceremony and get to know the 4 kinds of best quality of Chinese tea after lunch.
After cooking class, you will visit the temple of heaven, which is the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for good harvest for local farmers.Then the tour guide and driver will transfer you back to hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within downtown area of Beijing.
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please provide your local contact number upon booking if available
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.