Private Beijing Day Trip: Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
Join this one day private Beijing day trip to the Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs. Lunch, attraction entrance fees and private transfer are all inclusive in this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- A local lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees(one section of the the Ming Tombs)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
What's excluded :
- Cable car/toboggan tickets for the Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your driver and guide will pick you up from your Beijing city hotel at 8:00am. It takes about 1.5 hours to the Wall from downtown Beijing.
The Great Wall at Mutianyu is a little further from Beijing than the most popular section at Badaling, but it doesn't get as crowded. This section of the Wall is fully restored, there are hand rails to help you up on the very steep parts and the views are spectacular.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
After a nice lunch at local Chinese restaurants, we will visit the Ming Tombs. Ming Tombs are mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming dynasty. It is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.Since 1409 with the construction of Changling Tomb for Emperor Zhu Di, the Ming Tombs was completed in 1644 when the Emperor Chongzhen was buried in Siling Tomb. There are three parts are opened to public, the Sacred Way, Changling Tomb and Dingling Tomb. The Sacred Way is the first attraction of Ming Tombs,which is a main way leading to the thirteen imperial tombs inside the scenic area. The two lines of stone lifelike sculptures (12 beasts and 6 officials) on both sides are the highlight of the Sacred Way which are quite popular with visitors.
Among the Ming Tombs,Changling is the largest, earliest and most magnificent with best preserved found constructions. Dingling is the only one that the underground palace was excavated. You will visit one of them based on your interests.
After finishing your trip to Great Wall and the Ming Tombs, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose to have different language tour guide other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please choose to visit one of the Tomb or Sacred Way at Ming Tombs.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.