Private Beijing Day Tour to Tiananmen, Forbidden City and Great Wall at Badaling
Delve into China’s rich history on a private full-day tour to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the Great Wall of China. You’ll tour two UNESCO World Heritage Sites with your private guide, gaining insight into the lives of the emperors at majestic Forbidden City, and learning about recent events at Tiananmen Square. Then leave the city limits to reach the Badaling section of the Great Wall. Enjoy strolling along the ramparts of the famous Great Wall of China before returning to your Beijing hotel.
Hotel pickup and drop-off are included. No shopping detours, no factory, no tea ceremony and no shopping site restaurant, which at least save you two hours today for a pure sightseeing experience. That's the reason why you can have more time at the Great Wall. This tour are running for guests' interests other than the shopping commission.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere within the 4th ring road of Beijing
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Umbrellas are provided for free use
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee at the Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
In the morning, your professional guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, and then a comfortable chauffeur-driven car will transfer you to Tiananmen Square. Follow your guide to take a morning walk around this city square, and you can shoot distant view photos of the brilliant landmark buildings such as the Monument to the People's Heroes, the Great Hall of the People and the Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Walk through the Gate of Heavenly Peace with the great Chairman Mao's portrait on it; you come to this morning's highlight - the 600-year-old Forbidden City - the largest and the most intact imperial palace complex of the Ming and Qing Courts (1368 - 1911 AD). The majestic Forbidden City has 9,999 rooms! Which are the most essential and interesting parts? The veteran itinerary designer carefully selects the top 10 palaces for you, including major ones on the traditional central axis, and some special chambers on the east and west wings.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
After 1.5 hours driving, you will arrive at the Badaling Great Wall. Known as one of the eight wonders of the world, the Great Wall assembles the wisdom and diligence of the ancient Chinese people. Badaling Great Wall, the elite section of China Great Wall, is the best-preserved Ming-dynasty Great Wall and reputed for its majesty and strategic importance. You will have 2-2.5 hours to appreciate the magnificent scenery of this ancient military building.
After the tour you will be transferred back to you hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao, 1 Chong Wen Men Xi Da Jie, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100005
2: Prime Hotel Beijing, 2 Wang Fu Jing Da Jie, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
3: Sunworld Dynasty Hotel, 50 Wang Fu Jing Da Jie, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere within the 4th ring road of Beijing
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Road of Beijing City. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.