Private Beijing City Highlights with Summer Palace
This private tour combines three important must-sees in the city: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace. You will also hop on a Two Decker tour bus for 100 minutes to see some of the iconic places in Beijing, like the Jingshan Park, Hutong, Houhai, City Gate and Olympic Village. Quality lunch will be served in a fancy traditional Chinese restaurant nearby the Summer Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced Englishi-speaking guide
- Quality Chinese lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Meet your guide at 9 a.m. and start the tour from Tiananmen Square which has witnessed some of the most dramatic chapters of Chinese history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
From here, you enter the Forbidden City, commonly called Palace Museum or Gugong (former palace). It was built from 1406 and served as the imperial residence for 24 emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties. Your tour also includes a very interesting museum, as well as going up the newly opened wall of the Forbidden City.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After that, you will take a fancy double decker tour bus all the way to the North Gate of the Summer Palace. The bus will drive for 100 minutes and pass by many iconic places in Beijing, including the old part of Beijing, Hutong area, and the Olympic Village where you could see the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. After that, your guide will take you to a traditional Chinese restaurant to have lunch.
Continue to see the Summer Palace, the largest imperial garden and palace in China.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will meet you in your Beijing hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour with no shopping stop
- Passport name and number, is required at time of booking for buying skip the line tickets of the Forbidden City
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.