Private Beatles Walking Tour for up to 6 guests
Using a local tour guide you will see far more in the day and enjoy all their favourite places safely.
Qualified fun local tour guides who are Beatles experts and who will help you explore this superb clean city in safety.
This easy guided walking tour uses Beatles themed stops to explain how and why the vibrant city of Liverpool has changed and the tour has something for everyone.
Take photos and selfies at The Beatles statues in front of the principal waterfront buildings, learn about Liverpool's maritime history, the slave trade, the blitz in 1941 links with the ill-fated Titanic, walk though the Royal Albert Docks and so much more.
We have been tour guiding Beatles tours for 8 years with 5 star trip advisor reviews.
Having enjoyed your easy private walking tour with your fun local tour guide they will then give you lots of tips to help you enjoy the rest of your visit safely.
Why not also book the 90 minute private guided tour in luxury transport and make a full day out.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 90 minute private guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Snacks - tour does not include food or refreshments
- Entry/Admission - The Cavern Club
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Liverpool, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1DG England
We will make a short visit to the Museum of Liverpool or to the Maritime Museum.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Royal Albert Dock Liverpool, Riverside Walk, Liverpool L3 4AZ England
Take photos at the Billy Fury statue and learn about the early days of Skiffle music and how The Beatles nearly signed for Larry Parnes.
Stop At: Queen Victoria Monument, 1 Derby Square, Liverpool L2 1AB England
Learn about the Beatles who were all born during the Bitz and how Liverpool was bombed for 11 days in 1941 and how with the help of the legacy left by the Fab4 that is has been able to re-emerge as the UK's most vibrant city outside London.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Liverpool Town Hall, Town Hall High Street, Liverpool L2 3SW England
Take photos outside the Town Hall where the Beatles made an appearance on the balcony and were made freemen of the city after their World Tour in 1964
Stop At: The Cavern Club, 10 Mathew Street, Liverpool L2 6RE England
Tak photos outside the famous Cavern Club where The Beatles played 292 times in the 1960's
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mathew Street, Liverpool England
Enjoy a guided magical Mystery Walk in the Cavern Quarter, see the Cavern Wall of Fame, Erics club, Four lads who shook the World, The Grapes and White Star pub and the former site of NEMS and the music shops and so much more.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Eleanor Rigby Statue, Stanley Street, Liverpool L1 6AA England
Your local tour guide will use this statue to explain how and why John Lennon was introduced to Paul Mccartney in 1957, you will then move on to the former site of NEMS, Brian Epstein (The Beatles Manager's store) and the White Star Pub.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :The Beatles, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1BY, UK
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Liverpool ONE, 5 Wall St, Liverpool L1 8JQ, UK
Return Detail :Whitechapel, Liverpool, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are Visitengland accredited Good-to-go and have passed their stringent process and have our own procedures and risk assessments in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.