Private - Bay of Islands Heli-Cruise
Enjoy this full-day Excursion from Auckland to the Bay of Islands & Whangarei Falls. Including pickup and drop-off from your centrally located hotel in Auckland, a 3-hour guided boat cruise tour with full commentary, 3-hour private scenic drive each way with beautiful scenic stops for photo taking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paihia Harbour, Paihia New Zealand
Experience the magical Bay of Islands with a private helicopter and cruise tour. Explore over 140 Islands with this journey that shows you New Zealand's stunning east coast beaches. Fly over the famous Hole in the Rock and learn about the history of this significant place
After you land back in Paihia, we will take you on a sightseeing trip around Paihia & Waitangi before departing back to Auckland.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Motuarohia Island / Roberton Island, Northland, New Zealand
Enjoy a delicious pre-packed picnic lunch on the beach at Roberton Island with activitities including walking tracks, swimming, snorkeling and of course relaxing
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your hotel at the time of confirming the booking in the 'additional info' area. Collection and drop off will be at this location at the start and end of the day. Ports
- Ports of Auckland
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.