Private Basel City Walking Tour
Basel - the “Cultural Capital” of Switzerland and the leading site of Swiss trade fairs, is nestled proudly on the banks of Rhine River.
Reveal more about the diversity of the stunning Basel City during a two-hour walking tour accompanied by an informative expert guide to the tourist attractions and eye-catching landmarks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Optional excursions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basel's Old Town, Basel Switzerland
The Old Town (Altstadt) of Basel is the magnificent part of today’s city that offers numerous activities: Such as walking through the cobblestone streets, taking a look at the artificial fountains, especially the Tinguely fountain with the animated iron machines. Even by just passing along the old houses and the churches, which are dating back to the Middle Ages, will satisfy you with its ancientness.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basel Town Hall, Marktpl. 9, Basel 4001 Switzerland
In the center of the Old Town is situated Basel’s Town Hall “Rathaus”, a red sandstone building with colourful paintings on it. Inside one can find the representing chambers of the Parliament and the Government Council, considered as one of the must-see milestones in Basel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will start the discovery day by meeting your friendly guide right in the lobby of your hotel orany other convenient place for you in Basel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.