Private Barcelona Tour for Children
Children and parents alike discover the old town of Barcelona playfully. The experience is a fun scavenger hunt full of surprises and activities. And an enjoyable experience for the taste buds.(Chocolate tasting)
You enjoy panoramic views of the city from the roof of a gothic church,
make the acquaintance of giants, life size dragons and other strange creatures of the imagination
And you have the opportunity to dabble in magic
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- material for scavenger hunt, a set of magic cards,
- Snacks - Tasting of chocolate and other delicacies
- Tickets for the Museum of Giants, the Paper Mache Giant manufactory, the tower of a gothic church
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food and drink during the break
This Barcelona tour for children is an experience for the entire family. Even the accompanying parents and older siblings may feel like children again. You enjoy many surprises and activities. The interactive, 3.5-hour tour is a scavenger hunt full of exciting activities and tasks, during which you get to know Barcelona in a playful way. You solve puzzles to find hidden treasures, learn magic tricks from a magician, make the acquaintance of giants, dragons and other creatures, meet knights and kings, taste chocolate and other delicacies.
We start our Family and kids tour with the Romans who founded Barcelona 2000 years ago. On the tour through medieval alleys and romantic squares you will explore myths, legends, dragon killers and bats, visit a Magician school and a mosaic workshop. In a traditional market you learn which New World plants were introduced to Europe after Columbus had discovered America. And in the shop of a chocolate designer you taste various types of mouth - watering chocolate (blindfolded, of course). You climb the roof of a gothic church, visit a Giant museum and a workshop in which giants are made by hand. And a few more surprises are waiting for you.
• Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Departure Point :Via Laietana, 28, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.