Private Bangkok City Tour with English Speaking Chauffeur
Enjoy a full day driver cum guided private Bangkok City Tour through Bangkok's most outstanding temples and Chinatown. Visit key sights such as the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), Wat Traimit, Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) and get some answers concerning their history and importance to Thai culture. Discover The Chao Phraya River Cruise one hour with Long tail Boat contribute some vitality researching the Chinatown area stacked up with shops and restaurants before scrambling toward your Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off at your centrally located Bangkok hotel
- Professional English speaking driver cum guide
- All sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- Air conditioned private vehicle with fuel and parking tolls
What's excluded :
- Food and Meals
- Lunch at local restaurant (Own cost)
- Entrance fees (Long Tail Boat Charge, Wat Pho, The Grand Palace and Wat Arun entrance fee approximate USD$50.00 which can pay customer cash on the spot
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Meet your English speaking driver cum guide 9 am at your Bangkok city hotel and after that make a beeline for Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit). The Golden Buddha statue is acknowledged to return more than 700 years to the Sukhothai kingdom. Similarly as various other imperative Buddha pictures from that period.
By then our driver will take you to walking visit 500 Meters to The Chinatown - Bangkok or the old business focal point of Bangkok town is the main region of Bangkok as the capital more than 230 Years You will see There are various shops offering gold, bits of apparel, materials, stationery, mementos, second-hand parts and equipment, electric stock, PC parts, collectibles imported melodic instruments and adjacent rarities. Drive through go to Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market). You will surprise by visiting the best rebate and retail new sprout publicize in Bangkok. The market has an extensive variety of surely understood sprouts and vegetation related things, including roses, ignore me nots, orchids, lilies and anything is possible from that point.
A while later, visit the Grand Palace. The amazing Grand Palace is without questions the city's most acclaimed point of reference and an outright need see situate on any visit to Bangkok. Inside the Palace grounds is the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, containing the little, astoundingly well known and fundamentally adored Emerald Buddha that returns to the fourteenth century.
After having lunch take a Long tail Boat along The Chao Phraya River and Canal to welcome the lifestyle of Thai's People. The boat it take 1 hour you will acknowledge to see the picture scenes of Thai's family on the conduit bank. The Boat will drop at Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun). Landing Pier vessel visit Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun). Wat Arun Ratchawararam, which implies Temple of Dawn, is also alluded to locally as Wat Chaeng. The temple, which is named after the Indian God Aruna (God of Dawn) sits sublimely on the Thonburi side (west bank) of the Chao Phraya River and is viably a champion among the most unquestionable and essential tourist spots of Bangkok's frame of reference.
At that point cross the stream to visit Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho). Wat Pho is the most settled and greatest temple in Bangkok. The temple is generally called Thailand's first school and the point of convergence of standard Thai back rub. This temple was at first old temple from Ayutthaya period called Wat Photharam. The history on the information driving gathering of the temple says: In the standard of King Rama I (1782－1809), King Rama I had the entire temple restored in 1788 and asked for to bring all the Buddha pictures from left temples in the farmland to esteem in ubosot (The arrangement hall). After finish the full day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bangkok.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Bangkok hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- The Grand Palace with The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. If you show up at the front gate improperly dressed, there is a booth near the entrance that can provide clothes to cover you up properly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.