Private Bagan Mt-Popa sightseeing and sunset boat ride in Ayeyarwaddy River
Discover the beautiful Mount Popa and the city of Bagan on this full-day sightseeing tour. Drive up the 5,000-foot (1500-meter) high extinct volcano to admire the beautiful mountain scenery and visit the stupas, monasteries, and unique Nat temples of the area. Then head back to Bagan and embark on a cruise along the Irrawaddy River to watch the sunset.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent boat driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48km south east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Return to Bagan. On the way back to Bagan, stop a while in the local villages near Bagan. In the evening, enjoy your sunset boat ride in Irrawady River. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at Bagan.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Bagan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.