Private Bagan Day Trip Tour from Yangon with Lunch
Famously once known as a home of four million pagodas, this magnificent old town was ruled by famous Kings back in 2000 years.
The town is located on the eastern bank of Ayeyawaddy River, and about 688km distance from Yangon. Bagan had been an important city since King Pyinpya in 8th century, although the city has become the capital of First Myanmar Empire established by King Anawrahta in mid 11th century. Ultimately, the introduction of Theravada Buddhism to the region is the signature of this ancient capital. For the next few centuries, Bagan enjoyed its golden glorious days with some of the grandest and impressive temples and pagodas of Myanmar History. In modern days, more than half of the pagodas were destroyed by earthquake in 1975. The town’s archeology zone has over three thousand pagodas built between 11th to 13th centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Shwezigon Paya
- Entry/Admission - Thatbyinnyu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ananda Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sulamani Guphaya Temple
What's excluded :
- In Early Morning, We will fly to Nyaung Oo by Domestic Flight.
Upon arrival Our Professional English Guide will pick up and we visit to Nyaung - Oo morning Market to see people ways of life. After morning market visit , heading to Shwezigone Pagoda by Local Tri-Shaw (15 mins ).The day with visits to the most significant pagodas and temples of Bagan including Shwezigon Pagoda built by King Anawrahta in the early 11 th as a religious shrine. Continue visit Annada Temple: a whitewashed masterpiece of Monarchitecture with four standing Buddhas and the adjacent brick monastery with the beautiful, well – preserved 18 th century murals. Visit to Thatbinnyu Temple known as “temples of omniscience” and dating from 1144. Continue visit to the Sulamani temple. Transfer to the hotel and leisure.
In the evening, We will go back to Yangon by Domestic Flight.
Upon arrival Yangon , English Guide will take to your Hotel in Yangon.
Departure Point :Located any hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :04:00~06:00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.