Private Bach Ma National Park Tour From Hoi An
Bach Ma National Park is known as a biodiversity park, protected area in central Vietnam, 40km from Hue city, a nature border with Danang city. Go to Bach Ma National Park, tourists can be sunked in wild nature enviroment of the jungle moutain. Join Bach Ma National Park Tour, you have the oppotunities to experience interesting outdoor activities such as : hiking, climbing, trekking, swimming, sightseeings.
It is located in an area that is considered a centre of plant diversity in Vietnam. The main vegetation type is moist evergreen and montane forest, as well as areas of scrub and grassland where human disturbance has been high.
The mammals of the park are not well known, though historically it held important species such as the Asian elephant, white-cheeked gibbon and red-shanked douc langur. It also protects important bird species, especially Vietnamese endemics such as the crested argus, Annam partridge and Edwards’s pheasant, which had been thought extinct.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
In the morning:
7.00: Picked up guest at the hotel in Hoi An by driver and tour guide.
8.00: Pick up guest at your hotel in Da Nang City (Around 3 Km), then spend near two hour from city center to the foot of the moutain.
9.30: Arrive in Bach Ma National Park. After that, tourists spend more 30 minutes from there to the summit of Bach Ma National Park, concentrate together and conquer its highest point ( at an elevation 1450m above sea level ), don't forget to ring the peace bell to wish everybody in the world has a good life.
In here, tourists enjoy the cloudy sky make you feel standing on Heaven. At this altitute, the whole rivers and mountains, lagoons will be curled up and appears in your eyes.
Well-prepared for the tourists as helmets, raincoats, fanny-back in neccessary then go through the jungle mountain, pass bendy trails,... on the way, tourist can enjoy lots of beautiful views such as streams, falls, 5 cool lakes ( Five Lakes ). Stop at the lake number 3, have picnic lunch, free for swimming, relaxing on the rocks even possible in camping as well.
In the afternoon:
After lunch, tourists continue going to Rhododendron Waterfall (300m high), from there, tourists can enjoy the whole mighty view of the mountains.
16.00: Back to car-park. On the way back, tourists can see the big Buddha statue, then back to the started point. Get back to Hoi An city.
18.00: Arrive in Hoi An.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.