Private Authentic Greek Brunch Cooking Class in Mykonos with a Local
Enjoy a private and authentic cooking class in a small, local home with your host Angelina who is extremely knowledgeable about Greek cuisine and its history. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. Your cooking class will take place in a small, local home kitchen where Angelina will teach you how to make 2-3 traditional Greek dishes from family recipes. After cooking, you will enjoy your meal together in your host's home.
• Brunch cooking lesson in a local home
• Introduction to Greek culture and cuisine.
• 100% private activity
• Experience Greek hospitality in a residential Chora neighborhood
• Vegetarian options available
If you choose the market tour grade option, your experience will include a visit to the local farmers market. Your host will introduce you to her favored vendors and help you discover local Greek produce. Together you will purchase a few ingredients for your brunch and walk together, basket in hand, to her home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private cooking class with your host Angelina
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine
- If you choose the "market + cooking" tour grade option, your experience includes a market tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a unique opportunity to visit the home of a local and explore traditional culture and cuisine. Join Angelina in her home kitchen and learn to prepare a traditional Greek brunch and a few local specialties during your Mykonos brunch cooking class. She will teach you how to prepare tomatoes needed for both your main dish of kagiana eggs and mostra (the Myconian equivalent of a bruschetta but with kopanisti cheese, olive oil, capers and tomato). You will also assemble delicious feta parcels, cheese wrapped in filo that will bake in the oven. These delicious parcels are served with a drizzle of Greek thyme honey. You will wrap together small spanakopitas with feta and spinach, anthotyro and fine herbs, or minced sausage with green olives. Share the meal you helped prepare with Angelina along with yoghurt and fresh fruits and honey and a few other side dishes. You will conclude your brunch with Greek coffee and a spoon sweet. For the optional alcohol add-on, Angelina includes a glass of wine or a bottle of local beer (Mikonu).
• Herbal tea or fresh fruit juice
• Greek meze platter of olives, cheese and prosciutto
• Kagiana (fresh tomato and feta egg scramble
• Mostra (island specialty similar to bruschetta)
• Feta parcels
• Yoghurt with fresh fruit and honey
• Greek coffee
• Spoon sweet
Departure Point :Mykonos SeaBus, Old Port, Mikonos 864 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 0 percent cancellation fee.