Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour & Photo Stop at Athenian Riviera
Full day Private Athens Sightseeing & tour in Cape Sounio
Book this Private tour in the capital of Greece, the Birthplace of Democracy and western civilization, Athens. Where Socrates, Plato and Aristotle once became active, today are housed breathtaking archaeological sites such as the Acropolis including Parthenon and picturesque alleys in Plaka. Discover the Athenian neoclassical trilogy, with the Customized offers our company provides you.
Combine Athens city tour with Cape Sounio. Book our full day private tour in Athens and in Cape Sounion and admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea! We will driving along Athens Riviera, heading to Sounio and admire a truly impressive scene. Visit Cape Sounio and walk next to the temple of god Poseidon.
The tour is wonderful especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking, best-mannered, professional driver
- Wifi on board upon request
- Official Tour Guide according to your selection
- Pick up / drop off from your design point
What's excluded :
- Meals & drinks
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon - Sounio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panathinaiko Stadio, Athina 116 36, Greece
You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
We will visit ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings such as the Erechtheum, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Propylaea as well as from the Roman and early Christian Athens. Finally, as the museum is built over an extensive archaeological site, we will be able to see the excavations beneath through a transparent glass floor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon - Sounio, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00, Greece
After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for your lunch, we will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" (if you wish we will have a stop for panoramic photos) in order to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and Temple of God Poseidon! Cape Sounio is located 70 km southeastern of Athens, at the southernmost spot of Athens. Sounio is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up and drop off to/ from your accommodation in Athens, Piraeus Port & Athens Int. Airport.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Without Licensed Tour Guide 7/5/2019 - 3/31/2022
With Licensed Guide 7/5/2019 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.