Private Athens Acropolis and New Acropolis Museum Guided Tour Add On
This is a private tour in public areas which will require participants to wear face masks (ie. The Acropolis Museum) and observe social distancing guidelines.
The dedicated attention of a qualified expert is the most beneficial and efficient way to experience the Athens Acropolis, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the magnificent New Acropolis Museum during on your private tour. The dedicated guide may change the amount of time spent at each location, according to our guests needs and desires.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to museum and Acropolis
- Dedicated Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Explore the magnificent crowning glory of the city, the Athens Acropolis, known as the cradle of civilization with a licensed guide, and maximize your experience. With thousands of years of history on the mount, multiple temples dedicated for specific reasons, myths which inspire, and architecture that leaves modern builders to wonder how it was done without modern technology, there is so much to absorb on this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The dedicated attention of a qualified expert is the most beneficial and efficient way to take it all in on your private tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
The Acropolis Museum in Athens is among the top museums in the world, ranking int the top ten of the 2017 Travelers’ Choice Awards for Museums.The Acropolis Museum is an archaeological museum focused on the findings of the archaeological site of the Acropolis of Athens. The museum was built to house artifacts found on the rock and on the surrounding slopes, from the Greek Bronze Age to Roman and Byzantine Greece.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Acropolis, Athens 116 36, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.