Private Art Nouveau Tour of Budapest with professional guide
Soak up the atmosphere of the wonderful Art Nouveau style, inspired by natural forms and structures, particularly the unique curved lines of plants and flowers, faithfully present on buildings and museums built in the turn of the century Hungarian peacetime.
You will have admissions to some contemporary buildings and museums included in the price where you will be able to see furniture, art and decorations so typical to this fantastic century. All of this with your private guide in the centre of Budapest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - House of Hungarian Art Nouveau
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: House of Hungarian Art Nouveau, Honved u 3, Budapest 1054 Hungary
You will visit this unique turn of the century museum with genuine arts and furnitures typical to this era.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
We finish our journey in the centrally located market built in art nouveau style by the river Danube.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gresham Palace, Szechenyi Istvan ter 5-6, Budapest 1051 Hungary
You will see the beautiful Gresham Palace
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers. Our guides/drivers temperatures also regularly checked
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.