Private Arrival Transfer: Kingston International Airport to Hotel in Trelawny
Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Kingston with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at Kingston International Airport, and relax on the journey to your hotel or private residence anywhere in Trelawny, Jamaica. These private vehicles can individuals or private groups. Transfer services are available 24 hours, 7days a week.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a $10 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a private transfer with licensed and professional chauffeurs from Kingston International Airport to your hotel in Jamaica. Our airport transfers include flight tracking, waiting time and optional WiFi. This easy and efficient one-way private transfer picks you up at Kingston International Airport. Once you land, you will be welcomed by your experienced driver and driven directly to your hotel Trelawny, Jamaica.
Your transfer will be confirmed at the time of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Don't forget to book the departure airport transfer for your return trip!
Departure Point :
AirportsNorman Manley Airport, Kingston JamaicaKingston-Norman Manley Airport, Palisadoes Kingston, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Falmouth/Trelawny Roundtrip 9/28/2019 - 11/1/2021
Falmouth/Trelawny One Way 10/22/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Falmouth, JamaicaRoyalton White Sands Montego Bay, Highway A1, Mountain Spring, JamaicaExcellence Oyster Bay, Oyster Bay Peninsula Coopers Pen, Falmouth, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.