Private Arrival Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kemer
Private arrival transfer by a brand new air conditioned car from Antalya Airport to your hotel or home in Kemer region with professional driver available 24h 7 days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up any time day or nightime
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
What's excluded :
- The last thing you need to worry about when you've landed in Antalya is how to get to your hotel. Do not loose your holiday time and book a private transfer to take you from Antalya Airport to your destination in Kemer region (Kemer, Beldibi, Goynuk, Kiris, Camyuva, Tekirova).
Your flight will be tracked until landing so you can relax in the knowledge there will be someone waiting for you when you arrive. After you come out from the terminal you will be welcomed by the transfer staff with airport sign including your name. You will be shown your air conditioned car to place your luggage. Your driver will assist you throughout your transfer to reach your destination feeling comfortable and relaxed. Door-to door service guaranteed.
Departure Point :
AirportsAntalya Airport, Antalya Turkey
OtherKemer, Kemer, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Return Detail :Kemer, Kemer, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are extra payed. Please contact us before boooking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.