Private Arrival Transfer Birmingham Airport to Birmingham City
Don't go through all the hassle of waiting in a long taxi or shuttles queues and use our private, door to door airport transfer from Birmingham Airport. A professional driver will meet you in the arrivals hall holding a plate with your name and take you directly to a designated place in Birmingham. Hope you will enjoy your stay in Birmingham!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour waiting time from the moment the plane has landed
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Piece of luggage per person (max of 62 inches/158 cm in total dimension and 50 lbs/23 kg in weight)
- English speaking driver service
- Meet & greet service
- Monitoring of flight delays
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Baby seats (additional fee may apply)
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges
- Excess waiting time
- With online booking, you can avoid long waiting in taxi queues. As soon as you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you with a welcome board and your name on it. Enjoy the comfort of a private transfer, which means that you will not share a car with anyone apart from your booking. The cars are maximum of 5 years old, drivers are elegant and helpful in order to make your ride as much enjoyable as it can be. Make your transfer also a part of your journey from the moment you arrive in Birmingham.
Departure Point :
Your driver will be waiting for you 60 minutes from the moment a plane has landed in the arrivals hall, holding a plate with your name. We monitor flight delays to adjust pick-up time to them.
AirportsBirmingham Intl Airport, Birmingham England
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/8/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Birmingham, UK - Centrally located addresses in the city.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us if child seat/booster is needed at the time of the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.