Private Arrival Transfer : Krabi Airport to Krabi Hotel
Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Krabi International Airport (KBV) to Krabi Hotel. You will be picked up by your driver/guide depending on your flight's arrival time. You will then enjoy Krabi scenery while traveling to your hotel in Krabi, worry free. The transfer length is around 15-30 minutes and is available year-round, 24 hours a day.
- Airport transfer
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- One-way Airport Transfer.
- Air condition Vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Airport Paging.
- Hotel Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Please note: Water transport to any island not included, will send to the nearest Pier
- Airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point.
Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 01)
Please remember to include the following information in the "leave a comment for the local supplier" section:
• Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Hotel Name
• Hotel Address
One suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo.
Domestic and International: Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 01)
Departure Point :Krabi Airport, Nuea Khlong, Nuea Khlong District, Krabi 81130, Thailand
Meeting Point: Krabi Airport:- Domestic and International: Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 01) Free Drop off at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & Tupkaek Please note: Water transport to any island not included, will send to the nearest Pier
AirportsKrabi Airport, Krabi Town Thailand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2018 - 12/31/2022
1/1/2023 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Exit Gate 1.
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line no.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.