Private Argentinian Iguazú Falls
Come visit one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the Iguazú Falls. See natural beauty with this system of waterfalls that spread between Argentina and Brazil. During this 8-hour guided tour you will visit the park on the Argentinian side, walking its two main circuits of trails and platforms.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Optional activities (Great Adventure boat ride, Safaris, etc.)
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Visiting the main viewpoints and circuits in the National Park, including Devil´s Throat.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not inform your hotel at least 72 hours in advance, we will cancel your booking, as this information is vital to arrange pick ups.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.