Private Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya Market
Colorful Masaya town and volcanic lagoon of Apoyo make a good mix to enjoy with friends or family. This tour includes time for souvenir shopping at the market, and the afternoon to relax in calm waters of this volcanic lagoon.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access to the pier
- Certified bilingual guide during the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Catarina
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Apoyo
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Artesanias de Masaya, Centro de la ciudad, Masaya Nicaragua
Our first stop is at the Handicraft Market of Masaya. Our guide guides you through the halls passing by stores where you meet the locals and find particular pieces of Nicaraguan art and creativity as well as local gastronomy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de Catarina, Catarina Nicaragua
Our second stop is at the Catarina Viewpoint. Here, our guide leads you to the viewpoint with an impressive panoramic over the Apoyo Lagoon, a laggon formed after a volcanic eruption.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Carretera Masaya Km 38, La Laguna de Apoyo, Masaya Nicaragua
Our final stop is at Apoyo Lagoon. This is a National Reserve. As we start descending in the vehicle, we see how the environment changes to more green vegetation and big volcanic rocks. Once we arrive, you have access to a restaurant, floating pier over the lagoon, beach chair. Also, you can rent kayaks at your on expense.
Take lunch at your own expense
You have plenty of time to relax, get tanned, swim or kayak in the warm waters of the lagoon
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off from centrally located hotels in Managua. Our guide meets you at the lobby oy the hotel you indicate.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is under your responsibility to comply with Nicaragua´s airport entrance COVID requirements. Some tourist sites mentioned may be closed due to COVID restrictions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.