Private Annapurna Base Camp Trek 14 Night 15 Days
Annapurna Base Camp trekking is renowned as the most famous trekking region for trekkers in Nepal. The peak views like Annapurna l, Himchuli , Gangapurna, Annapurna south , Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre and several more peaks that add pleasure for the trekkers. And the maximum point you will be reaching during this moderate trek is 4130m
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 3 Stars Bed & Breakfast for 3 night Hotel Thamel twin sharing basis
- Hotel in Pokhara with bed & breakfast. for 2 night Hotel Splendid view twin sharing basis
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek
- One Experience English speaking Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Trekking start point Pokhara to Nayapul and Trekking end point Phedi to pokhara by private vehicle.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing by car and English speaking tour guide
- Trekkers" Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses run by Nepali family
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner Nepali cultural dance Nepali restaurant
What's excluded :
- Personal Equipment for Trekking : trekking shoes, down jacket, sun glass, sunscreen, personal towel, torch light
- Nepal visa fee $30 USD
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal cover helicopter rescue
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara depend on food item $3-7 USD choose from menu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter according to your interest
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing entry permit ,cover monkey temple, kathmandu durbar square, Boudhanath, patan Durbar square $25 USD per person
- Flight Ticket kathmandu to pokhara to kathmandu $232 USD per person
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to hotel, overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early in the morning, drive or fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
Day 03: After breakfast, drive to Nayapul through to the Birethanti village and trek to Ulleri village (1960m) taking 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 04: Hiking up to Ghorepani though by rhododendron forest (2860m) taking 5 hours. Overnight at tea house
Day 05: Early in the morning trek up to Poonhill (3210m) to see sunrise view over the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre. Then, return back to hotel and trek to Chuile (2100m) taking 6 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 06: Trek to Sinuwa (2360m) taking 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 07: Hiking up to Deurali (3200m) taking 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 08: Hiking up to Annapurna Base Camp (4120m) taking around 4 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 09: Early in the morning, see sunrise of view of the Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Machhapuchhre , and trek down to Bamboo (2310m) taking 6 hours. Over Night at tea house.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu Danda (Natural hot spring) taking about 5 hours (1780m). Overnight at tea house
Day 11: Trek to Tolka village (1700m) taking 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 12: Trek to Phedi which takes 5 hours and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Fly or drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 14: After breakfast, sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Departure to your Home
Departure Point :Varies Location
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Kathmandu (Tribhuvan International Airport)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.