Private Angkor Wat Half Day Tour
Discover the seventh wonder and largest religious monument in the world, Angkor Wat. This tour is created for the traveler who has very short time or don't want to spend long day on tour. It's the best way to spend more time at the temple and realize more about the symbol of Cambodia.
This tour also brings vacationers to learn and discover about the local authentic city, rich cultures, histories, religions, architectures, life styles of Cambodia, etc.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tourist guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transportation
- Cool hand towels
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Angkor admission fee: 37$ per person
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Explore haft day at the largest religious monument in the world, Angkor Wat temple. It is the symbol of Cambodia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Guide and driver will pick up at the hotel that travelers stay- Please kindly inform us the hotel or accommodation that you stay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.