Private and tailored tiny group tour of Sydney with travel writer and historian
Everything about this boutique tour is tailored for your maximum enjoyment. Your guide Graeme Philipson is a successful travel writer and long-time Sydney resident with a degree in Australian history. Maximum two couples or one family (with some exceptions).
This is a special tour for discerning visitors. The aim is to get behind-the-scenes and see how the locals live.
Sydney is one of the world’s most attractive and exciting cities. You can’t hope to see it all in a day or even a week. But we can try!
Sydney has so much to offer. To make it easy we work with you to tailor your visit, concentrating on the things you want to see and the experiences you want to have. Many of them blend into each other.
We’ll spend some time beforehand working at an itinerary that best matches your interests. And if you want to make it up as we go along, that’s fine too!
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
This is a tailored tour for very small groups. We work with you to find the best itinerary, based on your interests.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I'll meet you at your hotel, cruise ship, or anywhere you wish.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.