Private and Exclusive Magic Water Show & Lima Center Tour
We have the most personalized Private Tours in Perú and we are really flexible with times and itinerary, if your flight is delayed we will be there so you don’t lose your tour, We will take you on an adventure through Peruvian culture, cuisine, and traditions. Our tours are all private to ensure you will have the best quality service!
We are a proud supporter of our nonprofit organization: CR Foundation. Our profits go towards helping the youth living in extreme poverty in the slums of Lima. Not only will you have a FUN & UNIQUE experience with us, taking a tour with us means you are helping the less fortunate. Please visit our Humanity Projects page to learn more about how we help many families in the shanty towns.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Magic Waters
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
It is one of the main attractions Lima City has to offer by night. It is considered a highlight by locals and is a must see.
This park has the Guinness Book record for the largest fountain complex in the world, displaying 13 distinct fountains and many are interactive. All of the fountains are illuminated at night, many with continuously changing color schemes. A colorful laser light program synchronized with classical and Peruvian music makes the fountains sparkle and shine as the water flows in unique patterns and shapes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Later on we will visit the Lima Main square and its main attractions in a short tour, take the best pictures by night with our profesional tour guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro , Barranco, San Miguel, Pueblo Libre, Callao district, we can also pick you up from the Jorge Chavez Lima Airport or if coming in a cruise we can go to the port to pick you up too.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Callao Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/22/2019 - 10/21/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.