PRIVATE and Exclusive Full Day Tour Toledo and Segovia from Madrid
In this tour you will discover the charms of two cities declared World Heritage by Unesco. Toledo and Segovia.
Upon arrival in the “City of the Three Cultures”, we start with a walking tour of Toledo, we will discover the narrow streets, squares and gardens and a visit of the inside of the impressive Primate Cathedral. (in case you have it included). The Cathedral is one of the most impressive monuments of Toledo and Spain, magnum opus of the Gothic style in Spain. It is an indispensable visit in the heart of Toledo. A spectacular piece of the Spanish architecture and art. After that you will have free time to explore the rest of the city.
Afterwards we will head to Segovia, rich in historical monuments, highlighting its majestic Roman Aqueduct. We will visit the interiors of the Gothic Cathedral, and the XII Century Alcazar, spectacular fortified building. Free time to explore the rest of the city. Picnic included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drink and tapa in Segovia
- Preferential admission to the Alcazar of Segovia with a guided tour.
- Official bilingual guide for guided walking tours in Toledo and Segovia
- Trip by luxury bus / van with air conditioned and Wifi, Madrid - Toledo - Segovia - Madrid
- Walking Tour Guide in Toledo and Segovia
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar of Segovia
What's excluded :
- Any service not specified in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Primada
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Segovia
- Entry/Admission - Synagogue of Saint Mary the White
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Santo Tome
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral Primada, Calle del Cardenal Cisneros 1, 45002 Toledo Spain
The cathedral of Toledo is one of the three 13th-century High Gothic cathedrals in Spain and is considered, in the opinion of some authorities, to be the magnum opus of the Gothic style in Spain. It was begun in 1226 under the rule of Ferdinand III and the last Gothic contributions were made in the 15th century when, in 1493, the vaults of the central nave were finished during the time of the Catholic Monarchs. It was modeled after the Bourges Cathedral, although its five naves plan is a consequence of the constructors' intention to cover all of the sacred space of the former city mosque with the cathedral, and of the former sahn with the cloister. It also combines some characteristics of the Mudéjar style, mainly in the cloister, with the presence of multifoiled arches in the triforium. The spectacular incorporation of light and the structural achievements of the ambulatory vaults are some of its more remarkable aspects.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral of Segovia, Plaza Mayor s/n, 40001 Segovia Spain
Segovia Cathedral is the Gothic-style Roman Catholic cathedral located in the main square of the city of Segovia, in the community of Castile-Leon, Spain. The church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, was built in a Gothic style in the mid-16th century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar of Segovia, Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, S/N, 40003 Segovia Spain
The Alcázar of Segovia is a medieval alcázar located in the city of Segovia, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Rising out on a rocky crag above the confluence of two rivers near the Guadarrama mountains, it is one of the most distinctive castle-palaces in Spain by virtue of its shape – like the bow of a ship
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama, Camino de la Pedriza, s/n Por la Carretera M-604 desde Rascafria, 28410 Madrid Spain
The Sierra de Guadarrama is a mountain range forming the main eastern section of the Sistema Central, the system of mountain ranges along the centre of the Iberian Peninsula. It is located between the systems Sierra de Gredos in the province of Ávila, and Sierra de Ayllón in the province of Guadalajara
Stop At: Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, Calle Reyes Catolicos 4, 45002 Toledo Spain
This Mudéjar construction was built in 1180. It has five naves separated by pillars supporting horseshoe arches. In the 15th century it was converted into a church, although today it is simply a monument which is open to visitors. It has a coffered wooden ceiling, Plateresque altars and an altarpiece by the school of Berruguete.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de Santo Tome, Plaza Conde 4, 45002 Toledo Spain
The parish church must have been founded after the Christian Reconquista of the city by Alfonso VI in 1085, as the first news that we have of its existence is from 1142. From the first Mudejar building, it has kept the large multifoil arch superimposed upon the main arch that separates the main nave from the presbytery together with the sturdy buttresses of this part of the nave and a small trefoil arch on a brick frieze arranged in Mudejar style that survives in the high part in what used to be the semicircular sanctuary of the original single nave church.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Calle Reyes Catolicos 17, 45002 Toledo Spain
This monastery was founded by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile to commemorate both the birth of their son, Prince John, and their victory at the Battle of Toro (1476) over the army of Afonso V of Portugal.
Toledo was chosen as the site for building the monastery due to its central geographic location and because it had been the capital of the ancient Visigoth kingdom, symbolically reconstituted by Isabella and Ferdinand with the restoration of the lost unity of Spain, through the union of Castile with Aragon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The client must indicate the pick-up hotel and room number when making the reservation. Our guide will come for you.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.