Private and Customize tour to Negril From Montego Bay
Your grand customized tour to negril last for 6-8 hours. On your journey along the west sea coast, limitless eye catching views driving through the small towns. Stopping at historical sites. stops along the way, getting fruits, taking pictures, lunch stop and visiting exclusive highlight. seven mile beach, mingle with the locals stop for souvenir and craft items anticipating the majestic beauty of the negril sunset. Watch bold and talent cliff diver perform at Rick's Cafe while you bask in the magnificent Caribbean sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Receiving our client from hotel, cruise ship. we park at the lobby areas with logo written vehicle. A name check is done to confirm that the right persons are present, after which is a informative open introduction of driver name and name of company stop we brief all client of clothes change to swim having towels and other necessary items for the beach. by then we seat our visitor to set off on our attraction.
We inform our excursionist about the duration time of journey and approximate time tour last. After we find out if there is anything specific that our sightseer would like to see within there tour. If not we carry out the normal route of historical site-seeings, building construction,
local fruits stop for sampling and purchase. taking picture along the way upon your request. We take a sightseeing experience of the towns for viewing In that same moment we find any convenient area for souvenir and craft items shopping. local lunch spot that is visit by residence that prepares some of the most alluring and tantalizing meals for purchase. enjoy delicious food which gets you salivating
the savory & flavorful Jamaican Jerk Chicken, flavorful Jerk Pork and our locals favorite mouthwatering Juici Patties. Arriving to our destination we take a stop at negril Seven Mile Beach to enjoy the beautiful beach with its everlasting and beautiful panoramic view. Clients are briefed of there stay on the beach which is 2-3 hours. Departing from the beach and driving to our next stop, one of the West End exclusive highlight Rick's Cafe where our visitor get to relax, unwind and watch talented and brave cliff divers leap from 40-80-ft down into the dazzling navy blue cove. Enjoy local and international music rock to the beat while basking in the magnificent Caribbean sunset while enjoy fresh and reviving refreshments. Heading back to pickup point guests and tour guide/driver converse with each other about countries and differences in fun-fill conversation. Close to return destination we then express our gratitude by thanking clients for choosing Jamaica and also our company for this awesome vacation experience, and wish them an enjoyable vacation. At the drop off point we reopen our doors for the travelers then make a thorough check of any personal belongings that may be left behind by accident, and them we greet goodbye.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.