Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
Join this 2-hour city walking tour through Amsterdam with a private guide. You will get to see sights such as Dam Square, the canals of Amsterdam, Anne Frank House, Rembrandtplein, Red Light District and a lot more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private walking tour
- Free Drinks (soda or water)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- On this walking tour through Amsterdam by a private guide, you will learn everything you need to know about this great city in 2 hours. Your tour will start at the front of Amsterdam Central Station and will then pass by different sights such as the city's Red Light District, Anne Frank House, Rembrandt House and many other places you should see when visiting Amsterdam. Your local guide will tell you everything you need to know about Dutch culture, important events and the sights you pass by on this tour.
After an hour and a half of your 2-hour walking tour, the group will stop for a short break at a central Amsterdam location. Here, you will have the opportunity to relax for about 15 minutes while enjoying some refreshing drinks in the relaxed atmosphere of Amsterdam.
Enjoy the rest of your walking tour after a strengthening break and end your journey in central Amsterdam. Don't be shy to ask your private guide as many questions about this unique city -- your private guide will be happy to answers every Amsterdam question you have.
Departure Point :Amsterdam, Centraal Station, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.