Private Amsterdam Airport ROUND-TRIP Transfer
Book your private transfer from Amsterdam Schipol Airport to any destination in Amsterdam today! The ROUND-TRIP transfer is Included.
We take you directly to any hotel or street address in Amsterdamin one of our Cars or Minivans. And we will take you back to the airport at your departure.
What is included:
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS
- FREE CANCELLATION UP TO 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL -
MEET&GREET SERVICE (Our driver will wait you in the arrivals hall with a sign with the lead passenger name)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- 1 medium suitcase per passenger (70cm x 50cm) + a handbag or small bag.
- Free waiting time at the Airport: driver will wait for you for 1 hour after your plane has landed
- Free waiting time at other pick-up points: addresses, ports or train stations will be 15 minutes.
- Changes requested only with more than 24 hours before pickup time
What's excluded :
- Extra costs incurred in case of needing additional vehicles for the transport of undeclared luggage.
- Any extra costs that may be caused by exceeding the free waiting time of the driver.
- Our driver will pick you up in Amsterdam Schipol airport and will take you directly to your destination in Amsterdam City. The Round-Trip transfer is Included and we will also take you from your address or hotel in Amsterdam to your Amsterdam Schipol Airport departure flight.
Departure Point :
Our driver will pick you up in Amsterdam Schipol Airport. He will be waiting with a sign with the lead passenger name. Our driver will wait for you in the central arrival’s hall with a sign with the lead passenger's name, next to restaurant Burger King. if you are facing the restaurant, it is on the left side of you. A round bench with the sign MEETINGPOINT From Arrival 1. when you walk out of arrival 1 go to left untill you see the shop called "Airport telecom Shop" number 31 on map, then go to left and you will see on your right a flower shop named Aviflora. number 28 on map. from there walk straight ahead untill you see MEETINGPOINT. From Arrival 2. When you walk out of arrival 2 go to left untill you see information desk number 26, From there walk straight ahead untill you see a flower shop on your right called Aviflora, number 28 on map. From there walk straight ahead untill you see the MEETINGPOINT. From Arrival 3. When you walk out of arrival 3 go diagonally left to front untill you see a shop called Victoria's Secret. From there walk towards shop number 8. And from there diagonally to left and you will find there the meetingpoint. From arrival 4. When you walk out of arrival 4 go straight in front of you is a shop called Albert Heijn. From there go to left to shop victoria's secret. Then to right to shop number 8 and from there diagonally left you will find the MEETINGPOINT. Please keep in mind that the driver will wait for you 1h from the arrival of the flight mentioned in the booking.
AirportsAmsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/29/2019 - 12/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Amsterdam, Netherlands - Any hotel or address in Amsterdam CitySchiphol, Netherlands - Amsterdam Schipol Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.