Private Amman 3-Hour Independent Sightseeing Tour
See the intersection of the past and the present first hand in Amman, the modern and ancient capital of Jordan. One of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, you will be exposed to Amman's rich history as well as its current everyday life. Explore the ancient ruins of the city and see old artifacts at the Jordan Archelogical Museum. Walk through the bustling open-air marketplace for a sample of everyday life in Amman. Discover Amman, one of the oldest continually-inhabited cities in the world.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
- Bottled water
- Professional English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Meals, Gratuities, Local guide at site, Personal Expenses
- Entry Fees to Sites
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Amphitheater, Al-Hashemi St., Amman Jordan
Experience the convergence of past and presents on this 3-hour sightseeing tour of Amman. This city, once the ancient capital of Jordan and now its modern capital, dates back to 10050 B.C.
After pickup from your hotel lobby, you will be given a tour of Amman's downtown, the location of its historical places. You will visit the city's Citadel, a place that symbolizes the birth of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
Once you have had your fill of history, head to the local souq (open-air marketplace), where you can browse the local merchandise or pick up something for yourself. This will also provide you with the opportunity to get a taste of everyday life in present-day Amman.
Next, head to the Roman Theater, an ancient 6,000-seat theater, and also the largest in all of Jordan. It was built between 138 and 161 A.D. and is still used today. At this point, you will be transported back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Area in Amman Or Dead Sea ( Sweimeh Dead Sea Road, Sowayma)The driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.