Private Amalfi Drive Excursion with Optional Dinner
Private day tour with Car or Minivan and local Driver that shows you and tells you everything about the Beatiful Amalfi Coast with several stops in the most amazing and interesting towns such as Positano, Amalfi, Ravello. Possibility to stop everywhere to take picture and taste the genuine and traditional atmosphere of this unique part of Italy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- We can depart from Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Praiano or any other location on the Amalfi Coast or close to Sorrento at any time and your driver will be your local guide as well, he will be more than happy to show you around and explain you everything about the history and the beaty of our beatiful towns. You can find following and explanation of our tour:
The origin of the name of Positano has different versions. The truth is lost in the mists of time, where history and legend mingle. The myth tells us that Positano was founded by Poseidon, the god of the sea, for the love of the nymph Pasitea.
You will have free time to walk trough the beautiful, romantic center of the town to reach the Main beach and feel the romantic and charming atmosphere of this town.
Praiano and Conca dei Marini
After Positano we will go trough Praiano and then we will reach the Second stop: Conca dei Marini – Grotta dello Smeraldo
The Emerald Grotto is set in the charming bay of Conca de' Marini. The waters breaking into the grotto take on an intense green hue, caused by light filtration. At the entrance a raft (5 € per person) gets you into the cavern
The first Italian maritime republic that In the serene blue of the sky and sea. We will stop in the main square which is dedicated to Flavio Gioia, the inventor of the sea compass, then you will have free time to explore the centre of the town which is dominated by the Duomo also famous for its cloister and museum.
Ravello is about 300 meters above the sea, a delightful little town where you can visit the Cathedral of St. Pantaleone, the medieval Villa Rufolo with the breathtaking views, which was a source of inspiration for many artists including Richard Wagner.
Departure Point :Sorrento
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.