Private Amalfi Coast ‘Path of the Gods’ Hike from Agerola
The Path of the Gods hike in the Amalfi Coast is one of the most spectacular path in all Europe with incredible views overlooking the coast line, Capri Island and a little island just off Positano called Li Galli (once owned by Rudolph Nureyev the famous Russian dancer). The path connect all the villages of the Amalfi Coast, from Bomerano located in Agerola above Amalfi all the way to Positano. The hike will be a max of 6 people so very small and private.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments/snacks
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is one of the most spectacular path in all Europe with incredible views overlooking the Amalfi Coast, Capri Island and a little island just off Positano called Li Galli (once owned by Rudolph Nureyev the famous Russian dancer). The path connect all the villages of the Amalfi Coast, from Bomerano located in Agerola above Amalfi all the way to Positano.
You could also start the path from Praiano or via the monastery of “Santo Domenico”, you will pass through a monastery located just below The Path of the Gods or via Marina di Praia in Praiano, this is a nice walk from near a beach that will take you all the way to Colle Serra on the path. If you go from Bomerano to Nocelle, you can get to Positano centre or via Montepertuso or by taking the stairs to an area just outside the centre of Positano called Arienzo.
If you walk from Nocelle to Bomerano depending where you are staying you need to take the Sita Bus to Amalfi and then to Bomerano. If you need help with transportation let us know. You cold start the Path of the Gods hike also from any area suggested above, please note that all the people in the group need to agree with the departing point.
We suggest comfortable walking or hiking shoes and good light and comfortable cloths.
Departure Point :Agerola or Sorrento area. The departing tour can be arrange from different location along the Amalfi coast, as explained in the main description. The people in the group need to agree on where the departing point will be, the hike departing time and location is flexible.
Departure Time :To be arranged
Return Detail :flexible, to be arranged
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.