Private Amalfi Coast Mini-Motor Boat Excursion from Amalfi Coast Towns
Cruise the Amalfi Coast on a private motorboat with a local skipper. Be inspired by Positano's boutique shopping, Amalfi's history and cathedral, Conca dei Marini's beauty and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local skipper
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
What's excluded :
- Emerald Grotto (optional) entrance fee is €5 per person
- Lunch (An optional stop with many small local restaurants accessible by boat long the way)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for a private 6-hour boat excursion to see the remarkably beautiful Amalfi Coast. This is a private boat tour that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- Meet your local captain and private 19ft motorboat at your point of departure. Embark from either Maiori, Minori, Amalfi, Conca dei Marini, Praiano, Positano, Nerano, or Cetara and begin the journey of a lifetime.
- Cruise along the jagged coastline that is notable for its many crumbling towers, originally designed as watchtowers in the 14th century to warn the villagers of pirate invasions.
- See the Li Galli Islands, most notable for their history in Homer’s epic, “The Odyssey,” where Ulysses is attracted by the songs of the sirens. Your captain will cruise through these stunning islands and can even stop at your request for a swim between them.
- Positano: One of the most photographed villages in all of Italy, Positano is beautifully colored with villas, hotels, and restaurants climbing up the steep mountainside. John Steinbeck said it best in 1953 when he described this picturesque getaway, "Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn't quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you have gone."
- Furore: Most notable for its Fjord, home to the annual World Championship of Diving from Great Heights, with a bridge positioned 30 meters above the water.
- Conca Dei Marini: Known as a getaway for the rich and famous, including Jackie Kennedy and Sophia Loren, whose villa resides in this very village. One notable sight is the Lover’s Arch, a natural limestone formation.
- “Conca” is also home to the Emerald Grotto, a fluorescent light-green cave with an underwater nativity scene. This village also boasts several quaint beachside restaurants, where you can taste some of the best seafood in the area.
- Amalfi: Visit St. Andrew's Cathedral, a 9th century Roman Catholic structure dedicated to the patron saint of Amalfi. Amalfi contains many fine boutiques as well as countless dessert shops.
- Maiori and Minori: Two neighboring villages with lovely side streets and walkways. Maiori is much larger than Minori, and includes the “Lungomare,” a street parallel to the longest stretch of beach on the coastline. Maiori also features a charming cave known as “Pandora’s Grotto,” only accessible by sea. Take note of the vibrant orange corals on the cave walls as the tide eases up and down.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Cruise through this beautiful archipelago off the coastline near Positano and stop to swim off the boat if you would like.
Pass By: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
You can choose to spend some free time on shore in Positano to stroll along the beach or shop at the town's tempting boutiques.
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
Positano's main church is easy to spot thanks to its colorful ceramic tiled dome. You can visit the Roman ruins and medieval crypt below the church (entrance fees not included).
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
See the much-photographed Fjord of Furore with its bridge connecting the dramatic cliffs and tiny beach with old fisherman homes.
Pass By: Grotta dello Smeraldo, Via Principe Amedeo 52, Conca dei Marini Italy
Stop for a tour inside this large grotto on the Amalfi Coast known for its emerald green water. (Visiting the grotto is optional and the entrance fee is not included in this excursion.)
Pass By: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
Stop for free time in Amalfi if you would like to visit the remarkable Duomo di Sant'Andrea and enjoy exploring the namesake village of the Amalfi Coast.
Pass By: Chiostro del Paradiso, Largo Filippo Augustariccio, 84011, Amalfi Italy
If you stop in Amalfi, don't miss the chance to visit the peaceful Cloister of Paradise in Amalfi's Duomo di Sant'Andrea.
Pass By: Spiaggia Di Minori, Strada Statale Amalfitana, Minori Italy
Stop for free time in Minori if you would like to see the ruins of an ancient Roman villa or stop for something sweet from the famous Sal de Riso bakery.
Pass By: Spiaggia di Atrani, Atrani Italy
Cruise by the charming town of Atrani - the smallest on the Amalfi Coast. Just beyond, gaze up and catch sight of the town of Ravello high in the mountains above.
Departure Point :1: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
2: 84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
3: 84010 Conca dei Marini, SA, Italy
4: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
5: 84010 Minori, SA, Italy
6: 84010 Maiori, SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.