Private Altun Ha Maya Ruin & Zip Line Adventure From Belize City
Visit the Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Soar Above the Canopy On Your Zip Lining Adventure in the Same Day! Jose Tours Belize is a family run business that provides visitors with new adventures, unforgettable experiences, and quality services in Belize. This tour provides an experienced guide as well as an A/C tour van to provide safe and comfortable transportation as you enjoy your trip!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Per person - Belizean lunch of rice and beans, stewed chicken, potato salad or coleslaw. Sodas and bottled water!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altun Ha, Rock Stone Pond Belize
This tour takes us to the Altun Ha Maya Ruin. This ruin was once a trading center in this region and is the ruin at which one of Belize's national treasures was found, the Jade Head. The best photo opportunities on this tour come after hiking to the tops of the highest structures where the Mayan elite once occupied which offers a panoramic view of this Mayan site as well as the surrounding pristine jungle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
The zip lining part of the tour begins at the Nohoch Chen Archaeological Site (Jaguar Paw). The zip lining area which consists of ten platforms and seven runs. All equipment is provided and you are guided by two experienced zip liners for the entire tour. All you have to do is gear up and experience the thrill of flying through the Belizean forest!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
2: San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi, 111 North Front Street, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Our departure points are usually from the San Pedro Belize Express for our clients coming from Caye Caulker and San Pedro, or from Terminal 1 at the cruise ship dock for our cruise ship clients. If you need us to pick you up from a specific hotel, let us know via email and we’d be glad to accommodate your needs. We can do pickups anywhere in Belize City. Guests on San Pedro, Caye Caulker, St. George's Caye and other islands would need to come in to Belize City to be picked up. Our tours usually leave at 9:00 AM CST, but if you’d like to leave earlier, let us know.Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize Tourism Village
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.