Private All-inclusive Day Tour to Ming Tombs, Underground Palace & Summer Palace
This private day tour take you to explore the famous 13 Ming emperors tombs Undergound Palace, Sacred Path, and Summer Palace from Beijing City. Enter in the emperor's underground palace to see the coffins and treasures, walking along the Sacred Path full of Mable statues. Stroll around the biggest emerpor's private garden Summer Palace. All the entrance admission fees, private air-conditioned car and English speaking tour guide service are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gasline, Parking and Toll fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket
- Professional private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local food lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Dingling Underground Palace
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Long Corridor at the Summer Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Be picked up from your hotel by English speaking tour guide and private vehicle in the morning around 8am.
Drive to visit the Scared Path and Underground Palace of Ming Tomb.
The Scared Path is the best preserved and complete one. The Sacred Way (or Divine Road) which means the road leading to heaven. The Emperor, known as the Son of the Heaven, who came from Heaven to his country through the Sacred Way, also deservedly would return to Heaven through this road. The road is lined with stone statues which are important decorations of the mausoleum. These marble statues are 12 human figures and 24 animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dingling Underground Palace, Ming Tombs, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Followed visit Underground Palace of Dingling Tomb. Ming Tomb is the final resting place of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors, along with 23 empresses and a number of concubines. It has a history of over 600 years. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, Ming Tomb features splendid landscape.
The Underground Palace with five chambers, the underground palace of Dingling is 27 meters deep with a total floor space of 1,195 square meters. All chambers were built of stone without using a single beam or column. Dingling is the only excavated tomb for archaeological exploration. Tourists can see precious antiques in the exhibition halls.
Be transferred back to your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After your local food lunch, you will visit the famous Summer Palace, which is the largest imperial garden existing in China. Located at the northwest Beijing, you can enjoy the wonderful scenery for around 2 hours. Visiting the political center, living quarters, and garden district of the Summer Palace. Which is including the longest corridor in the world, the beautiful South Lake Island, marble boat and etc. Drop you off at your hotel/apartment at the end of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will pickup in your city center hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.