Private Airport Transportation Service from Guilin Airport to Yangshuo
Door to door hassle-free private car service, from Guilin International Airport to your hotel in Yangshuo, Guilin.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our private car service is the most stress-free door-to-door service you need for your travel. When you arrive, you will be greeted by our team of insured, licensed, trusted, reliable yet friendly and professional driver, to begin your airport travels.
Our flight tracking technology lets us know when you are delayed, so you don't have to worry, we will be there when you are. Giving you peace of mind when it comes to travel logistics.
Once your booking is completed, you will receive the confirmation email along with contact information of us and further details about your trip.
Please note: each traveler is allowed two suitcases and one carry-on bag. Contact us beforehand if you have any oversized or excessive luggage, such as surfboards, golf clubs or bikes, etc. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Departure Point :
We will be waiting at the arrival exit gate with a welcome sign with your name(s) on it.
AirportsGuilin Airport, Guilin China
Return Detail :Yangshuo County, Guilin, Guangxi, China - We will drop you off at your hotel in Yangshuo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age under 2 is free of charge
- Each traveler is allowed 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag
- Oversized or excessive luggage, such as the surfboard, golf clubs or bikes may have certain restrictions. Please contact the operator before your travel for any inquiries.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.