Private Airport Transfers To Or From Ho Chi Minh City
• Enjoy the convenience of private transfers from Ho Chi Minh (Tan Son Nhat) Airport to hotel or return in a modern air conditioned vehicles
• Easy to meet and greet at airport Arrival Hall
• Accommodating up to 7 passengers with plenty room for your luggage
• Receiving reconfirm message within 24 hours before pick up time.
• This transfer service is available only from 7:31am-10:59pm.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/hotel pick up service
- Fuel fees
- Highway tolls
- One way transfer service between Tan Son Nhat International Airport and Ho Chi Minh City (please book the return journey separately)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- When you arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, sit back and enjoy the convenience of stress-free transfers from Ho Chi Minh Airport to hotel. Your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall before whisking you off in the utmost safety and comfort to your chosen destination.
• AIRPORT PICK-UP
International Flights: there will be a staff member hold a Welcome board at the Exit Gate of the Arrival Hall. Who will guide you to your driver. The driver will only wait for 120 minutes after your flight lands.
Domestic Flights: there will be a staff member hold a Welcome board at the Exit Gate of the Arrival Hall.
Who will guide you to your driver. The driver will only wait 60 minutes after your flight lands.
On the other hand, if you're leaving Vietnam and need to get to the airport, your driver will wait for you in the lobby of your hotel. Just indicate which direction you're taking at check out, your departure or arrival time, and the rest will be taken care of for you.
• HOTEL PICK-UP
Please wait at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. The driver will only wait for 30 minutes
Departure Point :
Tan Son Nhat Airport Address: Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh Directions: Exit Gate, Arrival Hall of Tan Son Nhat airport
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Hotel to Airport (7-seat car) 11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Airport to Hotel (16-seat) 11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Airport to Hotel (7-seat) 11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Hotel to Airport (16-seat car) 11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - District 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, Phu Nhuan, Tan Binh, and Binh Thanh
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- 16-Seater Vehicle type: Good for groups of 7 or less. Can fit a maximum of 7 medium-sized luggages
- 7-Seater Vehicle type: Good for groups of 3 or less. Can fit a maximum of 3 medium-sized luggages
- Child seats are not available
- Please note: walking canes, infant strollers, sports equipment items, etc. will be counted as luggage
- The standard medium luggage size is 66cm x 43cm x 26cm
- VEHICLE OPTIONS
- delayed flights without notification to the supplier
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.