Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Gdynia (PAX 7)
Plan your journey from the airport before you arrive to Gdynia. A private English-speaking driver will pick you up from the arrival hall and take care of your journey to the designated place in Gdynia. Luxury, fully-equipped Mercedes V Class/Vito mini van cars are at your disposal.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer to/from Gdynia (PAX 7)
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-condition mini van (Mercedes V Class/Vito)
- Passenger insurance
- Car park costs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your journey begins at the airport, the high quality of service and attention to every detail will make your stay enjoyable from the first minutes after landing. The chauffeur will be ready to pick you up on time from the gate of the arrival terminal with your name placed on the iPad. Your car will be waiting on private car park on Gdansk Airport located 30 meters from the exit of the arrivals hall to take care of your comfort and time saving. All you have to do is enter your flight details when booking, the driver will monitor the flight and will be waiting for you even in case of delay. The price includes an hour of waiting at the airport after landing. In the car there will be an Internet connection at your disposal, as well as prepared water. If you need a child seat, please state the age of the child when booking. The driver during the ride will be happy to answer all your questions, advise you on matters that interest you, or suggest how to spend your free time if you want. To not worry about the return journey on the day of departure, you can give the date and time of departure to driver and the car will be waiting for you in the designated place. The suggested departure time from the center of Gdynia to Airport Gdansk is 2 hours before departure. After booking, you will receive an automatic confirmation and driver details so that you can contact him whenever you want.
Departure Point :
You will be greeted at the airport arrival hall by a driver holding a board bearing your full name.
AirportsRebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
Departure Time :8/20/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Gdynia, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking Guest will receive a confirmation.
- Professional door-to-door service.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- No hidden costs, all charges are included in the price.
- Child seats are available upon request in advance, please specify in the 'special requirements' at time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.