Private Airport Transfer from Cairo Airport to Cairo or Giza Hotel Or vice versa
Have A private airport transfer service to & from Cairo international Airport to Cairo or Giza hotels or Vice Versa for clients who value comfort, safety, speed and efficiency whether traveling for business or for tourism.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet at Cairo International Airport upon arrival.
- One-way private transfer.
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking driver.
- Protecting the guest from being hassled at any point at the airport.
- All Service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Our driver will pick you up from Cairo airport according to your arrival flight time he will be waiting you outside your arrival hall holding a sign with your name, with an excellent from our professional driver will help you to avoid the taxi drivers hassle and he will take care for your luggage while he lead you to your private air-conditioned vehicle to start your transfer to Cairo or Giza City(or vice versa), By the way for Cairo international airport to your hotel in Cairo or Giza City our English speaking driver will tell you some about Cairo and Giza city and what you can do during your vacation in Cairo and Giza, According to the traffic situation your transfer from Cairo airport to Cairo city will take about one hour or less it depend on the traffic situation.
Departure Point :
Our driver will be waiting you next to the airport exit door, holding a sign with your name.
AirportsCairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate - To your hotel at Cairo CityGiza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt - To your hotel at Giza City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.