Private Airport Arrival Transfer : Airport to Hotel in Khaolak
#Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Phuket International Airport (HKT) to Khaolak City Hotel. You will be picked up by our driver/guide depending on your flight's arrival time. You will then enjoy scenery while traveling to your hotel, worry free. The transfer length is around 45-90 minutes depends on your direction, and is available year-round, 24 hours a day.
- Airport transfer
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- One-way Airport Transfer.
- Hotel Drop-off
- Airport Paging.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point.
Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 03 & 04 for international arrival & gate no 1 for domestic arrival)
Please remember to include the following information in the "leave a comment for the local supplier" section:
• Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Hotel Name
• Hotel Address
One suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo.
Domestic- Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 1)
International: Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 3 & 4)
Tour Duration approximately
Phuket Airport to Hotel in Khaolak- 1.5 Hrs
Departure Point :Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Phuket Airport:- Domestic- Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 1) International: Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 3 & 4) Free Drop off at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach Please note: Water transport to any island not included, will send to the nearest Pier
AirportsPhuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
Return Detail :Khao Lak, Phang-nga, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line no.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Exit Gate 3 or 4 at International Arrival / Gate no 1 at Domestic Arrival.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.