Private Aguimes and Cave Town tour from Las Palmas with tapas tasting
Guayadeque is a magnificent ravine located east of Gran Canaria. It is one of the longest ravines in the Canary Islands and separates the municipalities of Ingenio and Agüimes. It is characterized by its greenery and plenty of cave houses where you can enjoy tasty Canarian food. A unique experience in a totally rural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine and tapas tasting
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco de Guayadeque, Ingenio, 35250, Gran Canaria Spain
The guide will pick you up at Cruise Ship Port or at your hotel in Las Palmas.
First, you will drive to Guayadeque Canyon Cave Town where you will see how the mountains were adopted into homes.
The Guayadeque ravine, in Spanish Barranco de Guayadeque, is a ravine-type valley located on the Spanish municipalities of Ingenio and Agüimes, in the province of Las Palmas on Grand Canary island, off the coast of Morocco. One of the largest ravines on the archipelago, it is notable for its archaeological remains and for its valuable endemic species of flora and fauna – the latter including one of the largest lizard species. It is also notable for a large number of cave houses, including a hermitage and various restaurants, dug into the rock.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aguimes, Aguimes, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
The second part of the tour – a visit to Aguimes beautiful countryside old city. In Agüimes one must highlight its historic quarter with the Parish Temple of San Sebastián, a stone building with a certain cathedral-looking style and a facade which represents one of the best examples of neo-classical Canarian architecture on the island.
The municipality of Agüimes, whose principal demographic centre is situated only 2 kilometres from Ingenio and 29 kilometres from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, is divided into three perfectly defined areas: the grazing or mountain area beginning at an altitude of 300 metres above sea-level, the agricultural area situated at 275 metres above sea-level (where the Historic Quarter of Agüimes is situated) and the coastal area which heads for the fishing village of Arinaga.
The tour ends with a scenic ride back to Las Palmas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto De La Luz, Muelle de León y Castillo, 5, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable shoes required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.