Private Agra Day Tour with Heritage Walk
Private Day Tour Including Lunch , Entrance , Transport & Tour Guide explore two UNESCO World Heritage Sites on this incredible tour of India. It’s the perfect trip to save time if you are in Delhi for a short period, but want to experience as much as possible. It will be a hassle-free tour with all Inclusive. Travel in a comfortable vehicle to Agra and see the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal at sunrise, the Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Later you have Option to do Heritage/Cultural Walking Tour .A delicious buffet Lunch is also included.
*Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
*Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage listed sites- the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
*Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
*Enjoy a Buffet lunch at a popular restaurant
*Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized Customize and flexible experience
*Air-conditioned vehicle, Monuments entrance fee, Lunch included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air Conditioned transport for round trip of Agra from Delhi along with sightseeing of Agra
- Professional private English tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Lunch at Restaurant in Agra
- Hotel / Airport pickup and drop-off in Delhi
- All Tax, Toll Tax, Parking, Fuel & Driver Allowance
- Bottled Water in car
- Entry/Admission - Culture India Trip
What's excluded :
- Breakfast & Dinner (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culture India Trip, 34/220 Idgah Kutlupur, opp. Idgah Masjid, Katlupur, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
06:00 AM Pickup from Delhi Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by using an Express way ( 2Hrs)
Reached Agra first Visit at Taj Mahal Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore long with tour guide
and deep history of the monument.
now move to Agra Fort Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, with red sandstone at one of either side of River Yamuna.
Next up, depending on which option you choose, you will either visit Itmad ud Daula / Baby Taj (entrance fee included),
or follow your guide on a Heritage / cultural walking tour of the area. ( you can do both , it up to you )
in Heritage walking Tour you will see old city of Agra . where you will see 100 years old shops of sweet , cloth Markets,
Heritage Spice markets . actually you will see real Markets & people's of India
Later Drive Back to Delhi. Our driver and drop you in your respective hotel hotel/Airport in Delhi
Note - *Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Friday
Note -THIS IS A FLEXIBLE TOUR AND TIMES CAN BE CHANGED BASED ON YOUR PREFERENCE.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from All hotel / Airport / any locations in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida .Please Provide your Location Address Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.